Unstuffed Pork Chops
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
No need to stuff these chops! Unstuffed Pork Chops are an easy weeknight dinner recipe that you're whole gang will want to chow down on. It's got all of the flavors that you love without any of the hassle!
What You'll Need
- 6 boneless pork chops
- 6 (1-ounce) slices Swiss cheese
- 1/4 pound fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 2 cups pork-flavored stuffing mix
- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) butter, melted
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Place pork chops in prepared baking dish. Top each pork chop with a slice of Swiss cheese. Arrange sliced mushrooms over cheese.
- In a small bowl, mix together soup and wine; pour over pork. Sprinkle stuffing mix over the top and drizzle on melted better.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes, or until pork is no longer pink in center.
Any boneless cutlet can be interchanged in most recipes. For example, once in a while, chicken or turkey cutlets would be a nice change of pace in this one, instead of pork chops.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 837
- Calories from Fat 280
- Total Fat 31g 48 %
- Saturated Fat 14g 69 %
- Trans Fat 0.3g 0 %
- Protein 55g 111 %
- Cholesterol 140mg 47 %
- Sodium 346mg 14 %
- Total Carbohydrates 74g 25 %
- Dietary Fiber 4.1g 16 %
- Sugars 7.8g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You've got to try our Homemade Jelly Donut Holes for a fun and sometimes messy treat that's great all-year-round! Wonder how we get the jelly in the middle? The secret is using a drinking straw to make space for that oh-so-sweet jelly that fills the center! Top these with powdered or cinnamon sugar, and let the family get their fingers a little sticky! Just make sure to keep the napkins handy.