All-In-One Pork Chop Dinner
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our All-In-One Pork Chop Dinner has everything you love in a pork chop dinner. We're talking creamy mashed potatoes, cheesy broccoli, and juicy, skillet-fried pork chops. Best part? It's ready in 15 minutes!
What You'll Need:
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 4 pork loin chops (about 1-1/2 pounds)
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen broccoli and cheese sauce
- 1 (16-ounce) container refrigerated mashed potatoes
What To Do:
- In a shallow dish, combine flour, onion powder, salt, and pepper. Place buttermilk in another shallow dish.
- Dip pork chops in buttermilk, then in flour mixture, coating completely.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Add pork chops and cook 6 to 7 minutes per side, or until cooked through. Meanwhile, heat broccoli and cheese sauce and mashed potatoes according to their package directions.
- Top pork chops with broccoli and cheese sauce and serve with mashed potatoes.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.