Ham and Nacho Cheese Roll Ups
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This south-of-the-border lunch is a tasty alternative to that old standby, PB&J.
What You'll Need
- 4 (6- or 8-inch) flour tortillas
- 1/2 cup nacho cheese spread
- 1 cup crushed tortilla chips
- 4 slices (4 ounces total) deli ham
What to Do
- Place the tortillas on a flat surface and spread evenly with the cheese spread.
- Sprinkle each with the crushed tortilla chips and top with a slice of ham. Roll up tightly jelly-roll style and wrap each in waxed paper or plastic wrap. Chill until ready to serve.
The perfect make-ahead lunchbox meal, these roll-ups are actually better when chilled overnight- it helps them hold together better. Serve whole or sliced to look like colorful pinwheels. Use whole-wheat tortillas to make these even more nutritious.