Jamaican Pork Tenderloin
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our Jamaican Pork Tenderloin will bring you right back to vacation! Lime zest and honey make this pork tenderloin a tasty reminder of fun under the sun. The best part is that you can make these flavors right in the comfort of your own home!
What You'll Need
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/3 cup lime juice
- 1 teaspoon grated lime zest
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons prepared yellow mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 pounds pork tenderloin (2 tenderloins), well trimmed
What to Do
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients except tenderloin; mix well.
- Place pork in a 7- x 11-inch glass baking dish and cover with marinade. Cover and chill at least 4 hours, or overnight.
- Preheat broiler.
- Place pork on a broiler pan or rimmed baking sheet; discard marinade. Broil 14 to 16 minutes, or until no pink remains, turning halfway through cooking.
- Slice across grain and serve immediately.