Balsamic Pork Chops
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The fancy-tasting sauce that dresses up our delicious Balsamic Pork Chops starts with lots of kitchen staples. Whether to liven up an ordinary weeknight, or to impress company...this one will deliver raves.
What You'll Need
- 4 (3/4-inch-thick) boneless center-cut loin pork chops
- 2 teaspoons lemon pepper seasoning
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/3 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
What to Do
- Sprinkle chops evenly with lemon pepper seasoning. In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil until hot. Add chops. Cook 5 minutes on each side or until desired doneness. Remove chops from skillet; keep warm.
- Add vinegar, broth, and brown sugar to skillet, stirring to loosen any browned bits from pan. Cook over medium heat 4 minutes, or until mixture begins to thicken. Spoon over chops.
Mr. Food Test Kitchen Tips!
- Usually, when you brown meat in a skillet, little caramelized bits of the meat will cling to the pan. These little nuggets are full of flavor, so 'deglaze' the skillet like the fancy chefs do. So, in this recipe, we're adding a little liquid to the skillet and stir the bits into a tasty sauce.
- There's nothing like a potato side dish to tie this delicious meal together! Make our recipe for these Classic Mashed Potatoes. Need a veggie? Add a side of our Honey Bourbon Carrots!
- For more amazing pork chop recipes, make our Mushroom Pork Chops, our Orchard Pork Chops, or our Parmesan-Crusted Pork.
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're looking for a Fresh Strawberry Ice Cream recipe, that's perfect to cool you off during the warmer summer months, then you've come to the right place. Not only is this strawberry ice cream recipe fresh as can be, but with only four simple ingredients, is easy as can be too! Using ripe and juicy strawberries, you'll bring it together with some condensed milk, heavy cream, and vanilla extract. It doesn't get much easier--or summertime sweeter--than that!