Farmhouse Glazed Ham
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We hope you're ready to be the talk of the table, 'cause this recipe for Farmhouse Glazed Ham is sure to impress all of your guests. With just a few simple ingredients we'll show you how you can make a foolproof, holiday ham that's, "Can I have another slice?" delicious!
What You'll Need
- 1 (5- to 6-pound) fully-cooked semi-boneless ham
- 1 cup apricot preserves
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Line a large roasting pan with aluminum foil. Using a sharp knife, score top of ham in a crisscross pattern. Place ham in pan.
- In a small saucepan over low heat, combine remaining ingredients and cook 3 to 5 minutes, or until melted and smooth. Brush 1/3 of glaze over ham.
- Bake 1-1/2 hours, or until a meat thermometer inserted in thickest part of ham registers 140 degrees. Baste ham with remaining glaze every 30 minutes during cooking.
- Remove ham from oven and let rest 15 minutes before slicing. Serve warm or cold.
Scoring a ham is easy. Just check out our how-to video and see for yourself!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Calories 331
- Calories from Fat 65
- Total Fat 7.2g 11 %
- Saturated Fat 2.8g 14 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 41g 81 %
- Cholesterol 125mg 42 %
- Sodium 1,591mg 66 %
- Total Carbohydrates 24g 8 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.1g 0 %
- Sugars 23g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our festive Sugar 'n' Spice Nuts are the perfect combo of salty and sweet for the holidays. Made with a variety of your favorite nuts, the sweetness of dried cranberries, and just enough cayenne to give it a good kick, this recipe is sure to disappear by the handful! And, not only is it a great snack when family visits during Christmas, but it's also the perfect goodie to send in the mail, for those who can't be with you this season.