Coconut-Crusted Pork Chops
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Enjoy a tropical dinnertime meal with this recipe for Coconut-Crusted Pork Chops. A coconutty crust and some flavorful spices gives these baked pork chops an exotic island taste that's undeniably delicious.
What You'll Need
- 3/4 cup panko bread crumbs
- 3/4 cup shredded coconut
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 4 (1/2-inch thick) bone-in pork chops
- 3/4 teaspoon salt, divided
- Cooking spray
- 1 (8-ounce) can pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1/3 cup diced red bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons diced red onion
- 1 tablespoon diced jalapeno pepper, seeds removed
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon sugar
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a shallow dish, combine bread crumbs, coconut, chili powder, and cayenne pepper; mix well.
- Evenly sprinkle both sides of pork chops with 1/2 teaspoon salt. Place chops in coconut mixture and coat well on both sides. Place on baking sheet and lightly coat with cooking spray.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or to desired doneness.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients including remaining salt; mix well. Serve pineapple salsa over pork chops.
Can't get enough of the breezy tropical taste of coconut? Then give our Coconut Shrimp a try!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 302
- Calories from Fat 95
- Total Fat 11g 16 %
- Saturated Fat 6.9g 35 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 21g 43 %
- Cholesterol 48mg 16 %
- Sodium 563mg 23 %
- Total Carbohydrates 32g 11 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.2g 9 %
- Sugars 21g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.