Skillet Parmesan Pork
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Need a full-of-flavor pork tenderloin recipe that's also quick to get on the table? Well then, our Skillet Parmesan Pork is perfect for you! The whole family will love the seasoned-to-perfection taste, and you'll love that it comes together in about 10 minutes. Sound too good to be true? Well, go ahead and give yourself a pinch, cause not only is this real, but it's perfect to make any night of the week!
What You'll Need
- 1 (1-pound) pork tenderloin, cut into 1-inch thick slices
- 1/4 cup Italian bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
What to Do
- Place pork between 2 pieces of wax paper; using a meat mallet, flatten to 1/4-inch thickness.
- In a shallow dish, combine bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper; mix well. Dredge pork in bread crumb mixture, coating evenly on both sides.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil until hot; sauté onion and garlic 2 minutes. Add pork in batches and cook 2 to 3 minutes per side or until golden. Serve immediately.
- Don’t let your pork be lonely on the plate. Serve it up with some garlic butter-laced spaghetti or angel hair. Yum, Yum, Yum!
- Want more pork tenderloin recipes? You'll love the smoky flavors of our Bacon Wrapped Pork Tenderloin or, for something with a lighter taste, try our Lemon Pork Tenderloin!
- For more one-pan-wonder meals, try our All-in One Sausage Dinner and this super-moist One-Pan Banana Bread! Soooo good!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
For more pork recipes, download our free eCookbook!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Enjoy a healthier-for-you breakfast with our recipe for Loaded Egg Clouds (also known as "cloud eggs"). The "cloud" in the name refers to the fluffy egg whites that surround the yolk. Our recipe also features tasty sausage crumbles, scallions, and pimentos. Serve these egg clouds alongside some toast and fresh fruit and you've got yourself a champion-style breakfast or brunch!