"Mapple" Roasted Ham
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- SERVING SIZE
- 1 (8-ounce) ham slice per serving
- 5 Min
- COOK TIME
- 25 Min
Yum! Maple syrup and apples...you can almost smell the fresh country air of New England at sap-gathering time! We're serving this up as a Thanksgiving alternative everyone will love. Tired of turkey? When you need a change of pace, make our "Mapple" Roasted Ham!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup applesauce
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish mustard
- 4 (8-ounce) ham slices
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine applesauce, maple syrup, and mustard; mix well. Place ham on baking sheet. Spread applesauce mixture evenly over ham slices.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until heated through.
Check This Out!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You'll be the star of the next get together when you bring this easy chili recipe along. You see, the combination of ground beef and Italian sausage makes for a hearty recipe that no one can resist. When they ask you what it's called just say, "That's My Tailgating Chili!" with a smile.