The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
"Mapple" Roasted Ham
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- SERVING SIZE
- 1 (8-ounce) ham slice per serving
- 5 Min
- COOK TIME
- 25 Min
Yum! Maple syrup and apples...you can almost smell the fresh country air of New England at sap-gathering time! We're serving this up as a Thanksgiving alternative everyone will love. Tired of turkey? When you need a change of pace, make our "Mapple" Roasted Ham!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup applesauce
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish mustard
- 4 (8-ounce) ham slices
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine applesauce, maple syrup, and mustard; mix well. Place ham on baking sheet. Spread applesauce mixture evenly over ham slices.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until heated through.
Check This Out!
- We suggest serving this dish with our Bacon & Cheddar Green Bean Casserole, and our Classic Mashed Potatoes!
- For more Thanksgiving alternatives, try our Cornish Hens with Apricot Stuffing!
- But if you want something more traditional, you can't miss our Classic Roast Turkey or our Creamy Pumpkin Pie!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
Jun 01, 2012
That's a great idea. I'll try it. It's better than buying a whole ham, etc. Thanks.
- WAS THIS HELPFUL? YesNo
- REPORT ABUSE
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Best Ever Picnic Butter
When it comes to butter, we found a better way! Our Best Ever Picnic Butter is the perfect Memorial Day recipe because it makes everything better!