Peachy Pork Picante
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Pardner, taco seasoning and salsa add a kick to this pork. So, round up your family for this five-ingredient, 15-minute supper!
What You'll Need
- 1 pound pork tenderloin or other boneless pork, cubed
- 1 (1-1/4-ounce) envelope taco seasoning mix
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup peach preserves
- 1 (8-ounce) jar mild salsa
What to Do
- Place pork in a large heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag; add taco seasoning mix. Seal bag, and shake to coat pork.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add pork; cook, stirring constantly, until browned on all sides. Stir in preserves and salsa; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 15 minutes, stirring occasionally. Serve over warm cooked rice.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The glaze in this flavor-packed pork dish is made with an ingredient you may have never tried before. This ingredient adds a slightly salty, Asian flair to dishes and is great for cooking with, as well as dipping into. You'll have to try our recipe for Skillet Glazed Pork to see for yourself!