Spicy Mustard Pork Chops
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
These Spicy Mustard Pork Chops are worth heating up the skillet for. We coat these pork chops with spicy brown mustard before adding a simple seasoning mixture that gives it that final "oomph!" of deliciousness. Your family is gonna love it!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup spicy brown mustard
- 6 (1/2-inch thick) boneless pork chops
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
What to Do
- In a small bowl, combine garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Place flour in a shallow dish.
- Spread mustard evenly on both sides of pork chops. Sprinkle with seasoning mixture, then dredge in flour.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. Cook pork chops 3 to 5 minutes per side, or until golden. Remove to a paper towel-lined plate, and serve immediately.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Here's a recipe that's anything but taxing! Uncle Sam's Pulled Pork is a budget-friendly, weeknight winner. In this recipe, we slow cook boneless pork butt to perfection with some chopped onions and a can of cola. A little BBQ sauce and it's ready to go! Just pile it onto a roll along with some of our homemade coleslaw and you're set for lots of "yum!"