Campers' Country Ribs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Country-style pork ribs are meatier than spareribs, which makes them great for feeding folks with a hearty appetite. Cook up our Campers' Country Ribs whenever you're looking for an easy grilling recipe that's really going to satisfy.
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 3/4 cup sweet and sour sauce
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 4 pounds country-style pork ribs
- Salt for sprinkling
- Black pepper for sprinkling
What to Do
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- In a medium bowl, combine barbecue sauce, sweet and sour sauce, and hot pepper sauce; mix well and set aside.
- Evenly sprinkle ribs on both sides with salt and pepper, then grill 10 minutes, turning over once during cooking. Baste ribs with sauce and grill another 10 minutes, or until cooked through completely. Baste occasionally with sauce during cooking. Discard any excess sauce.
Can't get enough delicious gooey ribs? Check out our collection of perfect ribs every time!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
What could be better on a cold winter night than a skillet supper bursting with the hearty flavors of smoked sausage and cabbage? Nothing! And few can beat the ease of our Skillet Sausage 'n' Cabbage. This cabbage recipe is the perfect fill-you-up one-pot meal option for chilly autumn and winter evenings. Even the pickiest members of your family won't be able to resist this classic. The hearty combination of cabbage and sausage will keep you warm and satisfied, which is one of the reasons people love cabbage and sausage dinner recipes in the winter. Oh, it's so comforting!