Seared Pork Tenderloin
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Succulent pork tenderloin is a budget-friendly option when it comes to a company-fancy meal. This quick-and-easy skillet dish, complete with a flavor-packed sauce, will bring you fresh taste and lots of raves.
What You'll Need
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 pork tenderloins (1-1/2 to 2 pounds total)
- 1/2 teaspoon rubbed sage
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
What to Do
In a large skillet, heat oil over high heat. Rub tenderloins with sage, salt, and pepper. Add to skillet and brown on all sides.
- Add garlic and water then reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and cook 15 to 17 minutes, or until desired doneness. Sprinkle with parsley, cut into thin slices, and serve with pan drippings.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This easy recipe is sure to become a family-favorite! Our Beef 'n' Broccoli Noodle Toss is an Asian-inspired dish that starts with budget-friendly ramen noodles. Whip it up for a quick weeknight dinner that's sure to please everyone!