Seared Pork Tenderloin
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Succulent pork tenderloin is a budget-friendly option when it comes to a company-fancy meal. This quick-and-easy skillet dish, complete with a flavor-packed sauce, will bring you fresh taste and lots of raves.
What You'll Need
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 pork tenderloins (1-1/2 to 2 pounds total)
- 1/2 teaspoon rubbed sage
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
What to Do
In a large skillet, heat oil over high heat. Rub tenderloins with sage, salt, and pepper. Add to skillet and brown on all sides.
- Add garlic and water then reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and cook 15 to 17 minutes, or until desired doneness. Sprinkle with parsley, cut into thin slices, and serve with pan drippings.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Turn ordinary chicken breasts into a favorite main dish by stuffing them with our creamy, flavorful filling and rolling them in a crunchy homemade breading. Stuffed Chicken Rollups are easy for weeknights, and are a company-favorite too!