Shortcut Spaghetti Carbonara
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Use a jar of Alfredo sauce to save yourself some work in this easy recipe for Spaghetti Carbonara. You can now make this Italian favorite in half the time!
What You'll Need
- 1 (1-pound) package spaghetti
- 1/2 pound bacon, diced
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen peas, thawed
- 1 (16-ounce) jar creamy Alfredo sauce
What to Do
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, sauté bacon over medium heat 2 minutes, or until crisp.
- Add spaghetti, peas, and Alfredo sauce to skillet; toss to coat spaghetti well. Cook 5 minutes, or until heated through, stirring occasionally. Serve immediately.
Serving Suggestion: Top each serving with shaved Parmesan cheese and freshly ground black pepper.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.