Slow-Cooked Orange Glazed Ham
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Have you ever thought of using your slow cooker to make baked ham? Well, it's about time you do. Our Slow-Cooked Orange Glazed Ham is an easy-to-follow recipe with superb results. Plus, your slow cooker does all the cooking, so you can go about fixin' up the rest of the meal with no worries.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (4- to 5-pound) semi-boneless ham
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- Zest of 1 orange
What To Do:
- In a 5-quart or larger slow cooker, place ham.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients; spoon mixture over ham.
- Cover and cook on LOW 3 to 3-1/2 hours, or until heated through.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Say hello to sunshine, good-times, and Southern Peach Cobbler! Just imagine warm, gooey cinnamon peaches, a crusty crust, and a big scoop of vanilla ice cream and that's summertime in the South. But you know what? You don't have to be below the Mason-Dixon Line to enjoy this one!