Slow Cooker Country Pork
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What makes this delicious slow cooker recipe so good is that it tastes like a million bucks but is really economical! We take boneless pork butt and cook it in a flavorful creamy Dijon mushroom sauce. What a low-labor easy weeknight meal.
What You'll Need
- 3 to 4 pounds boneless pork butt
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1 (8-ounce) package sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (10.75-ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
What to Do
- Season pork with salt, pepper, and garlic powder. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat; brown pork on all sides, about 5 to 6 minutes.
- In a 5-quart slow cooker, combine wine, mushrooms, and onion; mix well. Place browned pork over vegetables. In a medium bowl, combine soup, sour cream, and mustard; mix well then pour over pork.
- Cover and cook on low setting 6 to 8 hours, or until pork is tender.
- Cut pork into large chunks. Serve with sauce from slow cooker.
For a delicious down-home meal, serve this tender, tasty pork over cooked egg noodles.
Want even more tasty pork recipes? Then check out our free eCookbook, Our Best Pork Recipes: 35 Easy Recipes for Pork Chops, Pork Roasts, and More.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This Southern potato bake is comfort food at its best. You will love the creamy texture and rich flavors of this casserole, which is loaded with hash browns and Cheddar cheese. Everyone at your table is going to be asking for second helpings of this Southern hash brown casserole! Whether you serve this dish for brunch or dinner, it's sure to be a hit. And luckily, because it's so easy to make, you won't mind that your family asks you to make it again and again.