Asian Pepper Steak
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
So many people think it's hard to make authentic-tasting Asian dishes at home. Well, not with this easy recipe! This Asian Pepper Steak is gonna become the regular steak dinner at your house!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup ready-to-use beef broth
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 to 1-1/2 pounds beef top or bottom round steak, cut into 1/4-inch strips
- 1 medium-sized red bell pepper, cut into 1/4-inch strips (see Options)
- 1/4 pound fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 3 scallions (green onions), sliced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
What to Do
- In a small bowl, combine broth, soy sauce, cornstarch, and ginger; mix well and set aside.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat and sauté beef 2 to 3 minutes, or until browned.
- Add bell pepper, mushrooms, scallions, and garlic, and cook 4 to 5 minutes, or until vegetables are tender.
- Add broth mixture to skillet and cook 2 to 3 minutes, or until sauce thickens.
- Red or green, even yellow, orange or purple bell peppers will do the trick here. You might have a different color on hand every time you make this, and it's okay to use whatever you've got!
- Looking for more traditional Chinese food recipes you can easily make at home? Don't miss our collection of 26 Takeout Dishes to Make at Home: Easy Chinese Recipes!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 100
- Calories from Fat 64
- Total Fat 7.1g 11 %
- Saturated Fat 0.9g 5 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 3.2g 6 %
- Cholesterol 0.0mg 0 %
- Sodium 871mg 36 %
- Total Carbohydrates 6.7g 2 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.4g 6 %
- Sugars 2.3g 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.