Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
Loaded Baked Potato Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- SERVING SIZE
- 1 cup
- COOK TIME
- 1 Hr 30 Min
You no longer have to choose between a loaded baked potato and a potato salad, 'cause our Loaded Baked Potato Salad offers the best of both worlds! This potato salad recipe takes a classic taste and gives it a new twist! That means you get sour cream, shredded cheese, crumbled bacon, and more!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (20-ounce) bag refrigerated diced potatoes
- 1 (16-ounce) container sour cream
- 5 scallions, sliced
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 stick (4 tablespoons) butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup bacon (about three strips)
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 1-1/2-quart casserole dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients and toss gently until mixed well; place in casserole dish.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until warm in center and the cheese is melted.
Test Kitchen Tip
- If you loved this potato salad recipe, be sure to check out our delicious Fantastically Easy Potato Salads: 12 Recipes for Potato Salads.
- If you're getting ready for some outdoor fun be sure to check out our Perfect Picnic Menu: 50+ Make Ahead Picnic Recipes. There's something for everyone!
- Our Frozen Iced Tea is the perfect way to beat the heat, but it also makes a great treat any time of the year.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 323
- Calories from Fat 245
- Total Fat 27g 42 %
- Saturated Fat 16g 82 %
- Trans Fat 0.2g 0 %
- Protein 11g 21 %
- Cholesterol 85mg 28 %
- Sodium 586mg 24 %
- Total Carbohydrates 10g 3 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.4g 6 %
- Sugars 2.8g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.