Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
Loaded Baked Potato Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- SERVING SIZE
- 1 cup
- COOK TIME
- 1 Hr 30 Min
You no longer have to choose between a loaded baked potato and a potato salad, 'cause our Loaded Baked Potato Salad offers the best of both worlds! This side dish has everything you love about a loaded baked potato in the form of a potato salad. That means you get sour cream, shredded cheese, crumbled bacon, and more!
What You'll Need:
- 4 to 5 large baking potatoes, washed
- 1 (16-ounce) container sour cream
- 5 scallions, sliced
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 stick (4 tablespoons) butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 5 strips bacon, cooked and crumbled
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 3-quart casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Bake potatoes about 1 hour or until fork-tender. Cool potatoes at room temperature 15 minutes.
- Cut potatoes into 1/2-inch cubes and place in large bowl. Add remaining ingredients and toss gently until mixed well; place in casserole dish.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until warm in center.
If you loved this Baked Potato Salad, be sure to check out more in our collection of Fantastically Easy Potato Salads: 12 Recipes for Potato Salads.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 435
- Calories from Fat 258
- Total Fat 29g 44 %
- Saturated Fat 17g 85 %
- Trans Fat 0.2g 0 %
- Protein 14g 28 %
- Cholesterol 88mg 29 %
- Sodium 686mg 29 %
- Total Carbohydrates 32g 11 %
- Dietary Fiber 4.7g 19 %
- Sugars 4.4g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
They'll be asking for more turkey once they get a taste of this extra-juicy and buttery rich Herb Butter Roasted Turkey. The trick is in stuffing your seasoned butter under the skin and slathering it on top, too! This Thanksgiving turkey recipe is truly ready to be the star of this year's feast.