Loaded Baked Potato Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You no longer have to choose between a loaded baked potato and a potato salad, 'cause our Loaded Baked Potato Salad offers the best of both worlds! This potato salad recipe takes a classic taste and gives it a new twist! That means you get sour cream, shredded cheese, crumbled bacon, and more!
What You'll Need
- 1 (20-ounce) bag refrigerated diced potatoes
- 1 (16-ounce) container sour cream
- 5 scallions, sliced
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 stick (4 tablespoons) butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup bacon (about three strips)
What to Do
For the full recipe, visit Easy Home Meals!
Test Kitchen Tip
- If you loved this potato salad recipe, be sure to check out our delicious Fantastically Easy Potato Salads: 12 Recipes for Potato Salads.
- If you're getting ready for some outdoor fun be sure to check out our Perfect Picnic Menu: 50+ Make Ahead Picnic Recipes. There's something for everyone!
- Our Frozen Iced Tea is the perfect way to beat the heat, but it also makes a great treat any time of the year.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 323
- Calories from Fat 245
- Total Fat 27g 42 %
- Saturated Fat 16g 82 %
- Trans Fat 0.2g 0 %
- Protein 11g 21 %
- Cholesterol 85mg 28 %
- Sodium 586mg 24 %
- Total Carbohydrates 10g 3 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.4g 6 %
- Sugars 2.8g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This is the perfect potato casserole for any occasion. It's just as good with your weeknight dinner as it is served for a company-fancy meal. Our Anytime Potatoes are creamy, dreamy, and easy to throw-together. And the crispy topping makes them extra-special!