Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Your gang will go hog wild over this smoky-tasting baked bean casserole. It's a hearty meal by itself, and also a great go-along for any of your main-dish favorites.
What You'll Need
- 1 pound dried Great Northern Beans, soaked overnight
- 1 pound smoked ham, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 2 ribs celery, chopped
- 1 medium-sized onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 3 1/2 cups chicken broth
What to Do
- In a large soup pot, combine all ingredients; mix well then bring to a boil over high heat.
- Reduce heat to low, cover, and simmer 30 minutes.
- Uncover, and simmer 25 to 30 more minutes, or until thickened; serve.
Adapted from recipe courtesy of Norm Carlson, former NASA Chief Test Director
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 353
- Calories from Fat 29
- Total Fat 3.2g 5 %
- Saturated Fat 1.0g 5 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 31g 62 %
- Cholesterol 41mg 14 %
- Sodium 1,040mg 43 %
- Total Carbohydrates 51g 17 %
- Dietary Fiber 16g 63 %
- Sugars 4.1g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You can count on lots of crispy edges when you make our recipe for Sheet Pan Mac 'n' Cheese! If your regular macaroni and cheese recipe is getting too routine, then you'll love this unique way of making a classic, cheesy, favorite. This is one the whole family will cheer for!