Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
Blue-Ribbon Potato Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 2 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 25 Min
This potato salad recipe was so good that we had to give it a blue ribbon. That's because it's our tasty take on the classic potato salad recipe that you grew up with. This Blue-Ribbon Potato Salad is worthy of all the awards!
What You'll Need
- 4 pounds white or red potatoes
- 5 hard-cooked eggs, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 red bell pepper, diced
- 3 celery stalks, chopped
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- Place potatoes in a large soup pot, cover with water, and bring to a boil over high heat. Cook 25 to 30 minutes, or until fork-tender. Drain and cool slightly.
- Cut potatoes into chunks and place in a large bowl. Add egg, bell pepper, and celery; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients; mix well. Pour sour cream mixture over potatoes and mix until thoroughly combined. Chill 2 to 3 hours before serving.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Calories 295
- Calories from Fat 146
- Total Fat 16g 25 %
- Saturated Fat 4.5g 22 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 6.2g 12 %
- Cholesterol 99mg 33 %
- Sodium 560mg 23 %
- Total Carbohydrates 32g 11 %
- Dietary Fiber 3.9g 15 %
- Sugars 4.8g 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Here's an all-in-one skillet meal that your family is sure to love! Our All-in-One Sausage Dinner is made with your favorite Italian sausage, along with some veggies, and yummy egg noodles. Everything cooks together in a homemade sour cream sauce for extra-goodness. And it only takes about 30 minutes!