Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Cajun food is all the rage 'cause it sounds so "in" and tastes so down-home good!! Try Cajun Rice with any meal at all and the whole meal becomes "in." Well, of course it's simple, just look at it.
What You'll Need
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 pound chicken livers
- 2 teaspoons salt, divided
- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) butter
- 1 cup diced onion
- 1/2 green or red bell pepper, diced
- 1/4 pound (4 ounces) diced mushrooms
- 1/2 pound diced cooked sausage (like kielbasa)
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 6 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 cups cooked rice
What to Do
- Heat oil in a large skillet; saute chicken livers with 1/2 teaspoon salt until done (no pink remains). Dice cooked chicken livers and set aside.
- In the same skillet, saute onion, bell pepper, and mushrooms in butter until soft. Add diced chicken livers and sausage. Add remaining ingredients to skillet and cook until warmed through.
Makes about 8 cups rice.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Saturated Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 0.0g 0 %
- Cholesterol 0.0mg 0 %
- Sodium 0.0mg 0 %
- Total Carbohydrates 0.0g 0 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.0g 0 %
- Sugars 0.0g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This Easter Egg Bread recipe is sure to become an Easter tradition for years to come! This eye-catching Easter bread recipe is a pull-apart sweet bread that has colorful Easter eggs baked right in. It's such a sweet and colorful dessert, no one will be able to resist pulling off a piece of this Easter bread recipe. Kids and adults alike will love tearing off a piece and enjoying this sweet, festive sweet bread recipe.