Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
Cheesy Mashed Potatoes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 10 Min
- COOK TIME
- 25 Min
- READY IN
- 35 Min
Our rich and creamy Cheesy Mashed Potatoes are simply awesome! Easy instant mashed potatoes are the shortcut to this cozy comfort dish that goes from the oven to the table in no time.
What You'll Need:
- 2 3/4 cups milk
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups instant mashed potato flakes
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 teaspoons freeze-dried chives
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese, divided
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Coat an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a medium saucepan, combine milk and butter over medium heat until hot but not boiling, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat and add potato flakes, salt, and pepper; mix well. Add onion, garlic, and chives; mix well. Add 3/4 cup cheese and egg; mix well. Spoon into baking dish then sprinkle remaining 1/4 cup cheese over top.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until golden. Serve immediately.
These can be made ahead and reheated for about 50 minutes, or until hot in the center.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 247
- Calories from Fat 125
- Total Fat 14g 21 %
- Saturated Fat 8.6g 43 %
- Trans Fat 0.3g 0 %
- Protein 11g 22 %
- Cholesterol 72mg 24 %
- Sodium 457mg 19 %
- Total Carbohydrates 20g 7 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.2g 5 %
- Sugars 6.7g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.