The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
Roasted Party Potatoes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 45 Min
A little seasoning and a little crunch goes a long way to making these Roasted Party Potatoes taste, well...party-perfect! In fact, we think one bite of these roasted potatoes is enough to make them the talk of the party.
What You'll Need
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 1/2 pounds red-skinned potatoes, washed and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup French-fried onions
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a large rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper; mix well.
- In a large bowl, toss potatoes with oil. Add spice mixture and toss until potatoes are well coated. Spread potatoes in a single layer on baking sheet.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes, or until fork-tender, turning potatoes occasionally. Place potatoes in a serving bowl and toss with French-fried onions. Serve immediately.
Check This Out!
- It's just our opinion, but these Roasted Party Potatoes go great with our Steakhouse London Broil!
- Want more potato options? Try our Mashed Potato Pancakes, our Cheesy Onion Potatoes, or our Ultimate Scalloped Potatoes.
- For more roasted veggie options, try our Roasted Brussels Sprouts, our Simple Roasted Asparagus, or our Thyme Roasted Mushrooms.
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
Apr 30, 2016
MMMM Comfort food! Sometimes you just have to have it! And whenever you take comfort food to a potluck, it's always a big hit with no leftovers! So I made these roasted potatoes. They are so easy because you don't have to peel the skins off red potatoes and you don't have to chop or peel onion or garlic, just use the powders. Paprika gives it a great color, but you could also used smoked paprika for a stronger, earthier flavor like with a bbq or cookout.
- WAS THIS HELPFUL? YesNo
- REPORT ABUSE
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Lemon-Caper Fish Fillets
Did you know fish is the ultimate fast food? We're not talking about the stuff you get at a drive thru. These sunny-tasting fish fillets cooks up in just 8 minutes! You read that right. Our Lemon-Capers Fish Fillets combine lemon juice and the tangy flavor of capers to add just the right amount of "wow" to this easy dinner recipe!