Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We have potatoes so often that it's nice to make something a little different for company. Well, with this easy-to-make recipe for Company Potatoes, you'll have a rich-tasting side dish of cheesy potatoes that'll make any guest feel special.
What You'll Need
- 2 cups (8 ounces) grated Cheddar cheese
- 2 cups (8 ounces) grated Swiss cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 4 to 5 large baking potatoes, peeled and coarsely grated
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 2 scallions, sliced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Paprika for garnish
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine Cheddar and Swiss cheeses and parsley; mix well and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients except paprika. Add 3 cups cheese mixture and stir until well combined. Pour into baking dish.
- Cover and bake 30 minutes. Uncover and sprinkle with remaining cheese mixture and paprika. Bake 20 to 25 additional minutes, or until golden and bubbly.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 384
- Calories from Fat 185
- Total Fat 21g 32 %
- Saturated Fat 13g 65 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 18g 37 %
- Cholesterol 66mg 22 %
- Sodium 561mg 23 %
- Total Carbohydrates 32g 11 %
- Dietary Fiber 4.5g 18 %
- Sugars 2.7g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Life gets busy and sometimes, that means we need quick breakfast ideas we can take on-the go. Well, it doesn't get much quicker than our Breakfast in a Mug recipe. You can make this in the microwave in less than 5 minutes. Wanna know the best part? You can grab the mug and go! No more excuses to skip the most important meal of the day.