Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
Cranberry Orange Couscous
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Haven't tried couscous yet because of it's exotic-sounding name? Don't be misled- it's actually a tiny pasta made from semolina wheat. And if you like rice, you'll like couscous.
What You'll Need
- 1 teaspoon grated orange rind
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1/3 cup sweetened dried cranberries
- 1/2 teaspoon butter
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger or a pinch of ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 (10 ounce) package couscous
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds, toasted
What to Do
- Bring first 7 ingredients to a boil in a saucepan over medium heat; remove from heat.
- Stir in couscous. Cover and let stand 5 minutes. Fluff with a fork; stir in almonds.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.