Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Do you remember those dumplings cooking on top of Mom's big pot of beef stew? Now you can have them on the side of your favorite dinner - and with each bite comes a big smile to show off your dimples!
What You'll Need:
- 3 quarts water
- 2 cups biscuit baking mix
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1 pinch Pinch of salt
- 1 pinch Pinch of pepper
What To Do:
- Bring water to a boil in a soup pot.
- Meanwhile, place all remaining ingredients in a large bowl; mix by hand until well blended.
- Put a heaping tablespoon of dough into boiling water. Repeat until all batter is used up. Cover pot tightly, reduce heat, and simmer 12 to 15 minutes, until dumplings are shiny white.
Top these off with melted butter or your favorite homemade or bottled gravy.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We had a little fun in the Test Kitchen and turned your favorite banana bread upside-down! Our Upside-Down Banana Bread is great as-is or served with some vanilla ice cream. Just be warned, no matter how you decide to eat it, it'll be hard to stop at just one piece!