Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Do you remember those dumplings cooking on top of Mom's big pot of beef stew? Now you can have them on the side of your favorite dinner - and with each bite comes a big smile to show off your dimples!
What You'll Need:
- 3 quarts water
- 2 cups biscuit baking mix
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1 pinch Pinch of salt
- 1 pinch Pinch of pepper
What To Do:
- Bring water to a boil in a soup pot.
- Meanwhile, place all remaining ingredients in a large bowl; mix by hand until well blended.
- Put a heaping tablespoon of dough into boiling water. Repeat until all batter is used up. Cover pot tightly, reduce heat, and simmer 12 to 15 minutes, until dumplings are shiny white.
Top these off with melted butter or your favorite homemade or bottled gravy.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Calories 111
- Calories from Fat 36
- Total Fat 4.0g 6 %
- Saturated Fat 1.2g 6 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 2.5g 5 %
- Cholesterol 1.8mg 1 %
- Sodium 350mg 15 %
- Total Carbohydrates 16g 5 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.5g 2 %
- Sugars 3.6g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Talk about taking comfort food to a whole new level. This recipe combines two tried-and-true favorites: chili and macaroni and cheese. The result is one beefy, cheesy, casserole that's good till the very last bite. Oh, and did we mention it's got a crispy topping?