Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
Drop Kick Idaho Potato Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Need a great crowd-pleasing game-watching recipe? Well then these spuds are for you! Our Drop Kick Idaho Potato Dip fits any of your favorite dippers from crackers to veggies and more!
What You'll Need
- 2/3 cup water
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- 2/3 cup Idaho potato flakes
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled, pit removed
- 1/2 cup light sour cream
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup fresh salsa
What to Do
- Place all ingredients except salsa in a blender; puree until smooth.
- When ready to serve, place dip in a serving bowl and top with salsa.
This is great topped with store bought fresh salsa, but if you want to try a quick homemade salsa, combine 1/2 cup diced fresh tomatoes, 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro, 1 jalapeno (seeded and finely chopped), and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
- Serve with baked pita chips or assorted veggies, such as red bell pepper slices, jicama, squash rounds, cucumber rounds, and carrots.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
No game day bash is complete without a platter stacked high with chicken wings, and our recipe for Lemon Pepper Chicken Wings is a flavor-packed winner. Coated with a to-die-for lemon pepper sauce, these homemade chicken wings are like nothing you've ever had before.