Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
Drop Kick Idaho Potato Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Need a great crowd-pleasing game-watching recipe? Well then these spuds are for you! Our Drop Kick Idaho Potato Dip fits any of your favorite dippers from crackers to veggies and more!
What You'll Need
- 2/3 cup water
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- 2/3 cup Idaho potato flakes
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled, pit removed
- 1/2 cup light sour cream
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup fresh salsa
What to Do
- Place all ingredients except salsa in a blender; puree until smooth.
- When ready to serve, place dip in a serving bowl and top with salsa.
This is great topped with store bought fresh salsa, but if you want to try a quick homemade salsa, combine 1/2 cup diced fresh tomatoes, 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro, 1 jalapeno (seeded and finely chopped), and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
- Serve with baked pita chips or assorted veggies, such as red bell pepper slices, jicama, squash rounds, cucumber rounds, and carrots.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Nothing is more welcoming than a big pot of soup at the end of a long day, and with our recipe for Potato Corn Soup you can whip up a bowl of comfort anytime you want. It takes just about 30 minutes to get this soup on your dinner table, which makes it weeknight-friendly, too!