Hash Brown Bake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Hash browns aren't just for brunch, they also make a great dinner side. And since you can serve them so many ways, why make the same 'ol recipe? Our Hash Brown Bake is extra cheesy, well-seasoned, and yummy, but the best part is that it's super easy!
What You'll Need
- 3/4 cup butter, melted and divided
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon dry mustard
- 1 (32-ounce) package hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1 (14-ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup plain bread crumbs
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine 1/2 cup melted butter, garlic, and mustard; mix well. Add hash brown potatoes and toss. Add artichoke hearts, Parmesan cheese, basil, salt, and pepper; mix well. Spoon into prepared baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine the bread crumbs and the remaining 1/4 cup melted butter; mix well. Sprinkle over the potato mixture and bake 55 to 60 minutes, or until heated through and topping is golden.
- If we have leftovers, we can cover, wrap, and refrigerate 'em for serving as a dinner go-along during the week.
If you want more hash brown casseroles like this one, check out our collection of Hash Brown Casseroles: 10 Easy Potato Casserole Recipes.