Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
Hash Brown Bake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Hash browns aren't just for brunch, they also make a great dinner side. And since you can serve them so many ways, why make the same 'ol recipe? Our Hash Brown Bake is extra cheesy, well-seasoned, and yummy, but the best part is that it's super easy!
What You'll Need
- 3/4 cup butter, melted and divided
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon dry mustard
- 1 (32-ounce) package hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1 (14-ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup plain bread crumbs
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine 1/2 cup melted butter, garlic, and mustard; mix well. Add hash brown potatoes and toss. Add artichoke hearts, Parmesan cheese, basil, salt, and pepper; mix well. Spoon into prepared baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine the bread crumbs and the remaining 1/4 cup melted butter; mix well. Sprinkle over the potato mixture and bake 55 to 60 minutes, or until heated through and topping is golden.
- If we have leftovers, we can cover, wrap, and refrigerate 'em for serving as a dinner go-along during the week.
If you want more hash brown casseroles like this one, check out our collection of Hash Brown Casseroles: 10 Easy Potato Casserole Recipes.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
As the weather cools off and fall rolls in, we're often looking for new and comforting desserts for the season. Our Sweet Potato Cake takes your favorite everyday sweet potatoes and combines them with a few simple ingredients, before topping it with a homemade cream cheese frosting. What you get is a super moist, super cozy cake that the whole family will want a piece of.