Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
Mediterranean Couscous Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Couscous is one ingredient that you can prepare in a flash! Just bring liquid to a boil, stir in couscous, and cover for 5 minutes. Add some beans or dried fruit, and you've got a salad in minutes!
What You'll Need
- 1 (14-ounce) can vegetable broth
- 1 cup uncooked couscous
- 1 (15-ounce) can chickpeas, drained
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 1/2 cup sweetened dried cranberries, raisins, or chopped dried apricots
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon orange zest
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
What to Do
- Bring broth to a boil in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat. Stir in couscous, and remove from heat. Cover and let stand 5 minutes.
- Transfer couscous to a bowl, and fluff with a fork. Add chickpeas and next3 ingredients; toss gently.
- Whisk together orange zest, orange juice, and oil in a small bowl. Add dressing to salad, and toss well. Sprinkle with feta cheese just before serving. Serve immediately
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 583
- Calories from Fat 280
- Total Fat 31g 48 %
- Saturated Fat 5.2g 26 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 12g 25 %
- Cholesterol 8.3mg 3 %
- Sodium 511mg 21 %
- Total Carbohydrates 65g 22 %
- Dietary Fiber 6.8g 27 %
- Sugars 13g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Pull-Apart Cheese Bread is great for a movie night at home with some friends and family. That's 'cause this pull-apart bread is made with delicious and irresistible ingredients, like two kinds of melted cheese and yummy buttermilk biscuits. Just don't blame us if this recipe steals the show!