Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
Mexican Cornbread-Stuffed Poblanos
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This one-dish meal has it all. Your veggies, protein, and bread are all accounted for in one tasty serving. The only other ingredient you'll need is a cold drink!
What You'll Need:
- 5 large poblano chile peppers
- 3/4 cup Mexican-style cornbread mix with jalapeno peppers
- 2/3 cup frozen chopped onion
- 1 (11-ounce) can whole kernel corn with sweet peppers, drained
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese with peppers
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup milk
What To Do:
- Cut off top quarter of peppers, and discard. Remove and discard seeds and membranes to create shells. Rinse peppers, and drain. Place peppers cut side up in a circular pattern around the edge of a large round microwave-safe platter. Microwave at HIGH 2 minutes; drain.
- Combine cornbread mix and remaining 5 ingredients in a medium bowl, stirring just until dry ingredients are moistened. Spoon cornbread mixture into peppers. Arrange peppers in a lightly greased 6-quart oval slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on HIGH setting 3 hours.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.