We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Who says you have to wait until the holidays to enjoy holiday-special tastes? This cheesy potato casserole is so good and easy, it can be served anytime. Our recipe for Holiday Potatoes is just waiting to be dug into and devoured by the whole gang!
What You'll Need
- 1 (32-ounce) bag frozen hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1 1/2 cups grated Cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- Paprika for sprinkling
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, mix together potatoes, 1 cup of Cheddar cheese, soups, onion, sour cream, and melted butter. Pour mixture into a greased 9- x 13-inch baking pan.
- Bake 1 hour, or until bubbly. Carefully remove from oven and sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese and paprika. Bake an additional 10 minutes.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Calories 240
- Calories from Fat 126
- Total Fat 14g 22 %
- Saturated Fat 7.5g 37 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 7.7g 15 %
- Cholesterol 38mg 13 %
- Sodium 521mg 22 %
- Total Carbohydrates 22g 7 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.6g 6 %
- Sugars 1.4g 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
While school cafeteria menus changed monthly, there was one item that we knew would be available every Friday - fish sticks. Our Cafeteria Fish Sticks are simple and kid-approved, especially 'cause they're coated with crunchy potato chips and ranch dressing!