Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Who says you have to wait until the holidays to enjoy holiday-special tastes? This cheesy potato casserole is so good and easy, it can be served anytime. Our recipe for Holiday Potatoes is just waiting to be dug into and devoured by the whole gang!
What You'll Need
- 1 (32-ounce) bag frozen hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1 1/2 cups grated Cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- Paprika for sprinkling
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, mix together potatoes, 1 cup of Cheddar cheese, soups, onion, sour cream, and melted butter. Pour mixture into a greased 9- x 13-inch baking pan.
- Bake 1 hour, or until bubbly. Carefully remove from oven and sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese and paprika. Bake an additional 10 minutes.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Calories 228
- Calories from Fat 120
- Total Fat 13g 21 %
- Saturated Fat 7.2g 36 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 7.4g 15 %
- Cholesterol 34mg 11 %
- Sodium 451mg 19 %
- Total Carbohydrates 20g 7 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.7g 7 %
- Sugars 1.1g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're wanting an easy, savory recipe, then it's time to rustle up our Hillbilly One Pot. It's loaded with ground beef, black eyed peas, and other ingredients that will bring the flavors of the South to your kitchen! Know what's great about one pot recipes? Clean up is a breeze, which means our Hillbilly One Pot allows you more time to spend with the family. It's a budget-friendly, all-in-one recipe you have to try!