Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
Parmesan Potato Wedges
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Parmesan Potato Wedges are the perfect side dish when you're looking for a flavorful potato recipe to team with almost any main dish. They're a light finger food the whole family will enjoy.
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup plain dry bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 baking potatoes (about 2 pounds)
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
What to Do
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat two 9- x 13-inch baking dishes with cooking spray.
In a small bowl, combine bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, salt, and pepper; mix well and set aside.
Peel potatoes and cut lengthwise into quarters; cut each quarter lengthwise into 3 strips. Dip each strip in melted butter then in bread crumb mixture, coating completely. Place in a single layer in prepared baking dishes. Pour any remaining butter evenly over potatoes.
- Bake potatoes 30 to 35 minutes, or until tender, turning them over once or twice during baking.
Wanna know how to select the perfect steak? Check out our guide!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're looking for a crowd pleaser, look no further than our all-time favorite Chocolate Chip Cheesecake. The creamy filling between two layers of chocolate chip cookie dough make this a heavenly treat that no one can resist. Don't be surprised when they reach for two of these chocolate chip cheesecake bars!
- Utah's Best Funeral Potatoes
- Mom's Scalloped Potatoes
- Mushroom Rice Bake
- Mashed Potato Casserole
- Cheesy Hash Browns
- Bubble and Squeak
- Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes & More
- Old-Fashioned Potato Pancakes
- Irish Potatoes
- German Sauerkraut Potato Balls