Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Don't eat greasy fast food potatoes! Make your own potato side dish at home and save yourself money and calories. Potato Squares are sure to please!
What You'll Need
- 5 large all-purpose potatoes (about 2 pounds), peeled and cut into large chunks
- 1 medium onion, cut into large chunks
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 sprigs fresh parsley
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 350 degree F. Coat an 8-inch square baking dish with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- In a food processor, combine the potatoes, onion, eggs, oil, parsley, salt, and pepper. Process until the vegetables are coarsely chopped then add the flour. Process just until the flour is mixed in; pour into the baking dish.
- Bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes, or until the top is golden. Let cool slightly then cut into squares.
- Serving Tip: This cuts best after being allowed to cool for about 20 minutes. It's a perfect make-ahead side dish because it reheats so well.
- Potato Squares made our reader favorites list for 2010! Check out all the top 20 recipes of 2010.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You're going to love this comforting Italian dinner! Little Italy Eggplant Rollatini is our version of a restaurant favorite. It's basically an eggplant roll-up that's filled with lots of creamy cheese and covered in spaghetti sauce. Once your family gets a taste, they're going to ask for it again and again!