Crispy Potato Wedges with California Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Whether you serve this as a snack or a side dish, it's sure to be a hit. Golden and crispy potato wedges pair perfectly with our creamy avocado dip. It's hard not to get addicted to our recipe for Crispy Potato Wedges with California Dip; it's that good.
What You'll Need
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 large potatoes, cut lengthwise into 1/2-inch wedges
- AVOCADO DIP
- 1 avocado, pitted and peeled
- 1/2 cup sour cream
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Coat baking sheets with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine oil, paprika, chili powder, salt, and pepper; mix well. Add potato wedges and toss until evenly coated. Place potatoes in a single layer on baking sheets.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes, or until golden brown, turning once halfway through cooking.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, mash avocado. Stir in remaining ingredients. Serve potato wedges with avocado dip.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 0 %
- Saturated Fat 0.0 0 %
- Trans Fat 0.0 0 %
- Protein 0.0 0 %
- Cholesterol 0.0 0 %
- Sodium 0.0 0 %
- Total Carbohydrates 0.0 0 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 0 %
- Sugars 0.0 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The Ultimate Hero Burger is going to be your new favorite ground beef recipe, and we know it will be a hit this Memorial Day Weekend! This take on this classic burger recipe is our juciest and most flavorful yet. Friends and family will be crowding around the grill, clamoring for their burger patty!