The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
Ready in Minutes Risotto
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
We'll show you the trick to turning out Italian-style risotto with a creamy rich texture every time! Our easy recipe is the perfect side dish for any main course!
What You'll Need
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup long or whole-grain rice
- 1 can (10-1/2 ounces) condensed chicken broth
- 1 cup water
- 4 scallions, chopped
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
What to Do
- In a medium saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat. Add the rice and sauté until golden. Add the chicken broth and bring to a boil.
- Reduce the heat to low, cover, and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring once. Add the water and scallions and return to a boil; reduce the heat to low and simmer for 10 minutes, or until the rice is tender.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the cheese until blended. Serve immediately.
- To make a vegetable risotto, add chopped fresh, frozen, or canned veggies with the water and scallions.
- For easy Italian recipes you will make again and again, we've compiled this collection of 35 No-Fail Italian Favorites, Plus 7 Classic Sauces you can make at home!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Best Ever Picnic Butter
When it comes to butter, we found a better way! Our Best Ever Picnic Butter is the perfect Memorial Day recipe because it makes everything better!