Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
Simple Potato Soufflé
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The French might call this a soufflé, but I call it OOH la la GOOD!!
What You'll Need
- 4 cups hot instant mashed potatoes or 3 pounds potatoes, peeled, cooked, and mashed
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 scallion, finely chopped (about 1/3 cup)
- 1/4 cup chopped pimiento
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon mustard powder
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 350 degree F.
- In a large bowl, mix the mashed potatoes and cream cheese with an electric mixer until well blended. Add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Spoon into a 1 1/2-quart casserole dish that has been coated with nonstick vegetable spray. Bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until brown around the edges.
Serve this right from the oven to get that puffy soufflé-like texture.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 280
- Calories from Fat 188
- Total Fat 21g 32 %
- Saturated Fat 12g 60 %
- Trans Fat 0.3g 0 %
- Protein 5.9g 12 %
- Cholesterol 92mg 31 %
- Sodium 752mg 31 %
- Total Carbohydrates 17g 6 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.4g 5 %
- Sugars 3.8g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Pull-Apart Cheese Bread is great for a movie night at home with some friends and family. That's 'cause this pull-apart bread is made with delicious and irresistible ingredients, like two kinds of melted cheese and yummy buttermilk biscuits. Just don't blame us if this recipe steals the show!