Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our homemade Tiny Taters are made from our very own warm mashed potatoes that we roll up into nuggets, brush with egg yolk and bake to golden perfection.
What You'll Need:
- 3 cups prepared warm mashed potatoes (see Note)
- 2 egg yolks, beaten
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a large rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Using your hands, roll the mashed potatoes into small nuggets. Flatten each end and place on the cookie sheet. Brush the top and sides of each with the egg yolk.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until golden brown. Serve immediately.
You can make your own mashed potatoes or just whip up a batch of instant mashed potatoes. Just remember to season them the way you like 'em.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 180
- Calories from Fat 93
- Total Fat 10g 16 %
- Saturated Fat 5.8g 29 %
- Trans Fat 0.3g 0 %
- Protein 4.1g 8 %
- Cholesterol 114mg 38 %
- Sodium 262mg 11 %
- Total Carbohydrates 17g 6 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.3g 5 %
- Sugars 2.6g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.