Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
Twice Baked Mashed Potatoes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You only need to bake mashed potatoes once, and they're done, right? Nope, not if you want 'em done our special way. Our Twice Baked Mashed Potatoes may need to be cooked twice, but trust us—it's entirely worth the wait. We add a few key ingredients before baking it the second time around, and they make these mashed potatoes taste unbelievable. Save this side dish recipe for the holiday season, and you won't regret it!
What You'll Need
- 1 (22-ounce) package frozen mashed potatoes
- 1/2 (8-ounce) (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh chives
- 4 bacon slices, cooked and crumbled
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned pepper
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Prepare potatoes according to package directions.
- Stir in cream cheese and next 5 ingredients. Divide mixture evenly among 6 (6-ounce) lightly greased ramekins or custard cups. Sprinkle evenly with Cheddar cheese. Bake, uncovered, 20 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
These potatoes are just as yummy when you substitute reduced-fat dairy products. They can also be baked and served family style in a 2-quart baking dish.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
No game day bash is complete without a platter stacked high with chicken wings, and our recipe for Lemon Pepper Chicken Wings is a flavor-packed winner. Coated with a to-die-for lemon pepper sauce, these homemade chicken wings are like nothing you've ever had before.