Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
Orchard Sweet Potato Bake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This is no ordinary sweet potato casserole! The addition of apples in our Orchard Sweet Potato Bake turns an everyday taste into something "apple-luscious!"
What You'll Need
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 3/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 (29-ounce) cans sweet potatoes or yams, drained
- 2 (14-1/2-ounce) cans sliced carrots, drained
- 3 Granny Smith apples, peeled, cored, and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 (9-ounce) package pitted prunes
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 2-quart casserole dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine orange juice, honey, butter, and salt; mix well. Add remaining ingredients and toss until well coated. Spoon mixture into casserole dish.
- Bake 1-1/2 to 2 hours, or until tender, stirring occasionally.
This can also be made with fresh sweet potatoes and carrots. Just peel, cut into chunks, and boil until tender, then proceed as above.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 602
- Calories from Fat 79
- Total Fat 8.7g 13 %
- Saturated Fat 5.1g 25 %
- Trans Fat 0.3g 0 %
- Protein 7.5g 15 %
- Cholesterol 20mg 7 %
- Sodium 1,007mg 42 %
- Total Carbohydrates 130g 43 %
- Dietary Fiber 7.8g 31 %
- Sugars 62g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Take the stress out of dinnertime by preparing our easy Weeknight Pesto Chicken! This simple chicken dinner recipe is made with some pretty basic ingredients, but packs in a whole lot of flavor. The best part is that it looks like something that took hours to make (We won't tell if you don't!).