Orchard Sweet Potato Bake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This is no ordinary sweet potato casserole! The addition of apples in our Orchard Sweet Potato Bake turns an everyday taste into something "apple-luscious!"
What You'll Need
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 3/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 (29-ounce) cans sweet potatoes or yams, drained
- 2 (14-1/2-ounce) cans sliced carrots, drained
- 3 Granny Smith apples, peeled, cored, and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 (9-ounce) package pitted prunes
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 2-quart casserole dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine orange juice, honey, butter, and salt; mix well. Add remaining ingredients and toss until well coated. Spoon mixture into casserole dish.
- Bake 1-1/2 to 2 hours, or until tender, stirring occasionally.
This can also be made with fresh sweet potatoes and carrots. Just peel, cut into chunks, and boil until tender, then proceed as above.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 0 %
- Saturated Fat 0.0 0 %
- Trans Fat 0.0 0 %
- Protein 0.0 0 %
- Cholesterol 0.0 0 %
- Sodium 0.0 0 %
- Total Carbohydrates 0.0 0 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 0 %
- Sugars 0.0 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.