Zippy Corn Bread Dressing
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Canned Mexican-style corn gives our Zippy Corn Bread Dressing a versatile flavor-packed taste. It's easy as can be to throw together for a weeknight or a special occasion.
What You'll Need
- 1 (10-1/2-ounce) can condensed chicken broth
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 1 (16-ounce) package corn bread stuffing
- 1 (11-ounce) can Mexican-style corn, drained
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 3-quart casserole dish with cooking spray.
- In a soup pot, combine chicken broth, water, and butter, and bring to a boil over high heat. Add stuffing then remove from the heat; mix well. Stir in the corn then spoon into prepared casserole dish.
- Cover and bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until heated through. Serve immediately.
If you're making this to go along with a turkey, you can remove the turkey from the oven and bake this dressing while the turkey is standing.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This pound cake will certainly brighten up your day! From the fresh aroma of it baking to the first forkful of lemony bliss, our Lemon Poppy Seed Pound Cake is a real delight. This pound cake is summer-perfect and ready to be brought along to all of your picnics and potlucks!