The Proof is in the Pudding: 20 Amazing Bread Pudding Recipes, Rice Pudding Recipes, & More
Black and White Napoleon Pudding
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
When we first tasted this layered recipe, we were really impressed 'cause we figured it must be really complicated. So, how come it's here? 'Cause it only tastes complicated! Black and White Napoleon Pudding's got a fancy name, but it's a no-fuss recipe favorite!
What You'll Need
- 1 (4-serving size) package instant vanilla pudding and pie filling, prepared according to the package directions
- 1 (12-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (14.4-ounce) package chocolate-flavored graham crackers
- 1 (16-ounce) container ready-to-spread chocolate frosting
What to Do
In a medium bowl, combine prepared pudding and whipped topping. Place a single layer of graham crackers in bottom of a 9- x 13-inch baking dish. Top with one-third of pudding mixture.
- Repeat layers of graham crackers and pudding 2 more times, ending with a layer of graham crackers. Spread frosting over top, then cover and chill overnight, allowing graham crackers to soften. Cut into squares and serve.
Black and white or white and black, you can make it either way. So, maybe you'll wanna try this with regular graham crackers, chocolate pudding, and white frosting. Go ahead!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We've got what we think is the Best Broccoli Salad, and we're betting you'll agree! This garden-fresh broccoli salad is tossed in a creamy homemade dressing and livened up with a few surprises, so it's sure to be one of your favorite easy broccoli recipes for potluck parties! But nothing says you have to take this recipe to a party. This easy broccoli salad is perfect for summer lunches or as a fresh dinner dish. It has just the right amount of creamy flavor to make this broccoli salad a recipe you'll want to make again and again.