The Proof is in the Pudding: 20 Amazing Bread Pudding Recipes, Rice Pudding Recipes, & More
Coconut Pecan Parfait
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Appearances do count, 'cause even the simplest of desserts looks dressed up in the right serving dishes. We prove it with our Coconut Pecan Parfait.
What You'll Need
- 1 cup flaked coconut, toasted (see Note)
- 1 (6-serving) package instant vanilla pudding and pie filling, prepared according to package directions
- 1 cup pecan pieces, toasted (see Note)
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine toasted coconut and the pudding; mix well.
- Spoon half the mixture evenly into 6 to 8 parfait glasses. Sprinkle half the pecans evenly over the pudding then repeat layers.
- Cover loosely and chill for at least 2 hours, or until ready to serve.
To toast the coconut and pecans, spread them in a single layer on a large rimmed baking sheet and bake at 425 degrees F. for 7 to 9 minutes, or until golden, stirring halfway through toasting. (Keep an eye on them because they may be ready sooner, and keeping them in the oven for too long will get you over-done or burned coconut and nuts!) Allow to cool completely before using.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
What makes this brisket recipe so simple? The fact that your slow cooker does all the work, and we think that's just great! Now you don't need a special occasion to make fork tender brisket and we can bet your family will be very happy about that