The Proof is in the Pudding: 20 Amazing Bread Pudding Recipes, Rice Pudding Recipes, & More
Peppermint Mocha Dessert Shooters
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Add a festive look to your dessert table with these mini-sized Peppermint Mocha Dessert Shooters! The miniature candy canes and flavored peppermint mocha coffee creamer make 'em party presentable and holiday flavorful!
What You'll Need
- 1 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 teaspoons refrigerated peppermint mocha coffee creamer
- 10 small candy canes, divided
- 1 cup refrigerated vanilla pudding
What to Do
- In a small bowl, gently combine whipped topping and coffee creamer.
- In a small resealable plastic bag, finely crush 4 candy canes.
- In 6 small shot glasses or dessert cups, evenly distribute crushed candy canes, reserving a little for topping. Spoon a layer of vanilla pudding over crushed candy and dollop with whipped topping mixture. Sprinkle with reserved crushed candy.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve. Garnish each with a whole candy cane just before serving.
With this recipe, there are no rules. Let the dairy case inspire you!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The glaze in this flavor-packed pork dish is made with an ingredient you may have never tried before. This ingredient adds a slightly salty, Asian flair to dishes and is great for cooking with, as well as dipping into. You'll have to try our recipe for Skillet Glazed Pork to see for yourself!