The Proof is in the Pudding: 20 Amazing Bread Pudding Recipes, Rice Pudding Recipes, & More
Peppermint Mocha Dessert Shooters
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Add a festive look to your dessert table with these mini-sized Peppermint Mocha Dessert Shooters! The miniature candy canes and flavored peppermint mocha coffee creamer make 'em party presentable and holiday flavorful!
What You'll Need
- 1 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 teaspoons refrigerated peppermint mocha coffee creamer
- 10 small candy canes, divided
- 1 cup refrigerated vanilla pudding
What to Do
- In a small bowl, gently combine whipped topping and coffee creamer.
- In a small resealable plastic bag, finely crush 4 candy canes.
- In 6 small shot glasses or dessert cups, evenly distribute crushed candy canes, reserving a little for topping. Spoon a layer of vanilla pudding over crushed candy and dollop with whipped topping mixture. Sprinkle with reserved crushed candy.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve. Garnish each with a whole candy cane just before serving.
With this recipe, there are no rules. Let the dairy case inspire you!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.