Chili Cheese Butter
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Enjoy this spread?it's great with our Cheese Corn Muffins. (You'll probably find other things to serve it with, too!)
What You'll Need
- 8 tablespoons (1 stick) butter, softened
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded Jarlsberg cheese
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
What to Do
- Combine all ingredients in a medium-sized bowl; mix well.
- Spoon into serving dish; cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Makes 1 cup.
If Jarlsberg cheese is not available, any Swiss cheese will do.