Creamy Cucumber Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Are you getting ready for a proper afternoon tea? Well, then you've got to have some finger sandwiches at the ready, don't you?! Your finger sandwiches wouldn't be complete without this homemade sauce recipe for Creamy Cucumber Sauce. Layer bread, sliced cucumbers, and a dollop of this sauce, and you've got a snack recipe fit for royalty. Plus, it makes for a great dipping sauce any ol' day of the week.
What You'll Need
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 large cucumber, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- fresh mint to taste, or dried
- Chopped fresh or dried dill to taste
What to Do
- Place all the ingredients in a food processor and process until the desired consistency is achieved.
- Cover and chill for at least 1 hour before serving.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Turn ordinary chicken breasts into a favorite main dish by stuffing them with our creamy, flavorful filling and rolling them in a crunchy homemade breading. Stuffed Chicken Rollups are easy for weeknights, and are a company-favorite too!