Down-Home Barbecue Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Homemade barbecue sauce beats anything that comes out of a bottle by a mile! You'll love making Down-Home Barbecue Sauce from scratch with our easy recipe.
What You'll Need
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon instant minced onion
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire or steak sauce
- 1 teaspoon dry or 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
What to Do
In a medium-size bowl, mix together all ingredients.
- Store in refrigerator until ready to use. Stir before serving.
This is best when used for roasting or grilling chicken.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you've never heard of toad-in-the-hole, well, let us enlighten you! It's a recipe that is perfect for breakfast, dinner, or even brinner -- that's breakfast for dinner! Our Sheet Pan Toad-in-the-Hole comes together with all the flavors you love, without any of the mess of a traditional big breakfast. Once you try it, you're gonna wonder how you lived without it!