Easy Cajun Seasoning Blend
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Spice up any dish with this Cajun Seasoning Blend! It's so easy to make, you'll wonder why you didn't start using it sooner!
What You'll Need
- 6 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons thyme
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
What to Do
- Combine all ingredients in a saucepan and stir over low heat for 1 minute.
- Brush on chicken, beef, seafood or potatoes cooked on the grill or in the oven; sprinkle a few teaspoons into gumbos and stews or on cooked veggies.
- Store extra in a tightly covered jar.