We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
When you get tired of plain chicken, broiled fish or beef, add this yummy "Everything" Sauce to change up your everyday recipes! You can even put it on pasta, rice or potatoes!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 pound finely diced kielbasa-type sausage
- 1 cup finely chopped scallions
- 1 cup finely chopped parsley
- 1 cup finely chopped celery
- 2 medium tomatoes, diced
What to Do
- In a large frying pan, lightly saute all ingredients over medium heat. When mixture begins to brown, remove from heat and drain off the fat.
- Serve with broiled fish, chicken, beef, veal, pork, pasta, rice, mashed potatoes or add to an omelet.
For a nice change, add extra ingredients to the sauce -- tarragon for fish, basil or oregano for pasta, or maybe a little hot sauce. Everything goes!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Calories 160
- Calories from Fat 65
- Total Fat 7.2g 11 %
- Saturated Fat 2.1g 11 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 14g 29 %
- Cholesterol 41mg 14 %
- Sodium 723mg 30 %
- Total Carbohydrates 12g 4 %
- Dietary Fiber 4.4g 18 %
- Sugars 5.1g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Nothing is more welcoming than a big pot of soup at the end of a long day, and with our recipe for Potato Corn Soup you can whip up a bowl of comfort anytime you want. It takes just about 30 minutes to get this soup on your dinner table, which makes it weeknight-friendly, too!