We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Here's a Northwest fresh herb touch that'll make you a culinary whiz. Try a different one each time. Why, you might not want plain mayonnaise ever again!
What You'll Need
- 1 cup real or light mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon dried dillweed (or 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dillweed)
What to Do
- I tablespoon parsley flakes (or 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley)
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Combine all the ingredients in a small bowl. Cover; chill to blend the flavors. Store in the refrigerator, covered, for up to 1 week.
- Makes about 1 cup.
Serve with grilled or roasted meats, poultry, seafood, or vegetables.