Italian Corn Spread
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our Italian Corn Spread is a classic flavored spread that goes perfectly with roasted, fresh, corn or crusty, homemade bread. Just thinking about it makes our mouth water!
What You'll Need
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons dried Italian seasoning
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
What to Do
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Serve immediately, or cover and chill until ready to serve.
- If you've got fresh basil on hand, go ahead and substitute 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh basil for the dried Italian seasoning.
- Use your favorite crusty bread for dunking or try this over some fresh corn on the cob!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Did you know that the first President of the United States, George Washington, began his morning routine with a breakfast that included the most incredible corn cakes? We decided to recreate his morning favorite, so you can make them for your family. George Washington's Corn Cakes feature the perfect combo of savory and sweet.